Saturday, June 27, 2009

You Should Start a Blog.....

So I start with crediting this idea to my cousin's wife. I sent her a post on FB to update her about the timeline for Gracie's arrival. Her response was...why don't you start a blog about your adoption process to let everyone know what's happening. At first I thought to myself... that would've been a good idea, but we are almost at the "end" of our adoption process, no point in starting one now. However, after thinking about it for a while, I realized how many times I have had the same converations with people -OR- how often John and I have NOT had the detailed conversations with some people we wish we could've had. So, I decided a blog might not be a bad idea. So here it is... well over half-way through the adoption process, I am starting a blog to help keep family and friends updated about the latest happenings. I will also end up "back tracking" a bit and answering some questions that John and I never had the time or opportunity to discuss with people - friends and family that we want to share this incredibly important journey with in our life. So for those of you that are interested or curious, here it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment